All Programs Created by: Albert “Meka” Kim
These are all the classes, programs, and workshops Ive developed over the last 6yrs.
If you want to stay fit, or have a great sweaty workout, or just need that next edge/ drive, or if you wanna learn something new, or calm the mentality, or if you wanna have fun while you work out, or even learn how to dance. Then this is it for you!
The Fitness Programs are designed for adults 18+.
The Workshops & Classes are designed for ages 14+
1. Top Rock Fit (Fitness Workout) (1hr – $30hr)
Zumba Fitness: Bboy Toprock Style.
Incorporates some Footwork/drops/floorwork.
Improves Endurance, Stamina, Energy, Fun.
Core, Thighs, Butt, Feet, Calves, Triceps.
2. Kino: the study of ground control and to develop new movements.
3. Creature: a warm up utilizing yoga, dynamic stretching, ginastica natural, parkour, gymnastics, and floreio fusion.
Bboy Workshops: (Recommended for Lyrical & Bboy)
1. Space Theory (MovMental, Xpansion Footwork) (1.5-2hr/ $15 per hr)
Teaches how to expand footwork to grasp all stage area. Floor control & Extension.
Movements with not just feet, but entire body.
Recommended for: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced.
Curriculum: Drills, Exercises, Stacks, Speed, Obstacles, Blind, Terrain.
2. Super Workshop: (1.5-2hr/ $15 per hr)
Classes: (Recommended for Beginners & Intermediate)
1. Bboy Classes: Foundation & Innovation (1 hr – $30 per hr)
2. Demo Class (1hr – $18)
3. Dimension 1: Feetjob (2hr – TBA)
The story of Footwork: The 1st Dimension in bboying
Covers footwork, Floorwork, Toprocks, Flow, musicality, freezes, poses, power.
But approaches concept of footwork.
Benefits: improve muscle, understand rhythm/ space/ time, know dance, be ninja.